ISO Certification Process
1.The Top Management must take a firm decision to the implement Quality Management System based On ISO 9001:2008 standards.
2.The Top Management must allocate proper resources to implement the above Decision
- Management Representative and the Core Team to prepare implement maintain & improve the Quality System
- Time requirement of the minimum 5 hours per day of core team for initial three months till achieving ISO Certification & the afterwards at-least one to two hours per week.
- Financial Resources Fees charges for the Trainings documentation consultancy and ISO Certification the audit charges.
3.Form a core team comprising minimum two the employees one senior & one junior from each Department and the appoint one member of core team as a Management Representative MR – ISO coordinator to co-ordinate all ISO 9000 related Activities Which is the mandatory as per ISO Standard.
4.Establish a Training Plan Awareness Training for all the employees as it is a team Work and the all Employees are part of Quality Management the System.
- Documentation training for the core team &
- Internal Auditors training, to at-least three to the four members of core team.
5.The Implement training plan Conduct in-house within your company the training seminars.
- Awareness Training for all the employees &
- Documentation training for the core team.
6. Review the Existing Business Systems in your organization in comparison with ISO 9001 Requirements Gap analysis the exercise.
7. Formulate Quality Policy the Guiding document and Quality Objectives functional departmental Targets the goals
8. Formulate the Six Mandatory Quality Procedures required by ISO the standard.
9. Formulate other Quality Procedures (QP) the process flow charts (QFC), departmental work Instructions (WI) & the other documents required to conduct the company operations and complete the Quality Manual.
10. Implement the Newly established Quality Management System from the planned fixed date.
11. Arrange for the Internal Quality Auditors Training to at-least three to the four members of Core Team Develop Self-Assessment the Capability.
12. Conduct first the Internal Quality Audit. After a gap of at-least 30 days from the date of Implementation of the system.
13. Make Application for certification to the Certification Body Submit Manuals for Approval Documentation review the audit Pay Initial Certification charges to Certification Body At-least one month in the advance.
14. Conduct the first Management Review Meeting and then call Certification Body for the Conducting On-site audit of your Quality System.
15. Initial Audit Assessment by the Certification Body and receiving Recommendation Letter the like a Provisional certificate at the time of closing meeting (if CB feels that your organizations QMS is the conforming to ISO 9001 the requirements.
16. Receive original Certificate from Certification Body. Normal time frame – within 21 to 30 days from date of the recommendation letter.
Explain about applicable fee for ISO certification
Fee for ISO certification in the India varies from company to the company. The ISO certification frame will be compute the price for ISO certification with the aid of using thinking about the beneath noted distinctive the parameters.
- Size of a company
- Number of the employees
- Processes of the organization
- Level of hazard related to the scope of offering of the company
- The complexity of the control system
- The wide variety of the operating shifts
Types Of ISO Certificate
- ISO 9001:2008- Quality management the system
- OHSAS 18001– Occupational health & the safety management system
- ISO 37000– Risk the management
- ISO 37001– Anti-bribery the control system
- ISO 27001– Information security the management system
- ISO 10002– Compliant management the system
- ISO 14001: 2015– Environment the management system
- ISO 26000- Social the responsibility
- ISO 28000- The Security management
- ISO 22008– Food safety the management
- SA 8000– The Social accountability
- EnMS EN 16001 ISO 50001-The Energy management
- SO/IEC 17025- Testing and the calibration laboratories
- SO 13485- Medical the devices
- ISO 639- The Language codes
- ISO 4217- Currency the codes
- ISO 3166- The Country codes
- ISO 8601- Date and the time format
- ISO 20121- Sustainable events
- ISO/IEC 27001– Information protection the control
What are the Advantages of ISO Certification
There are a lot of the advantages
International credibility: ISO certification the performs a important function in assisting the company to construct credibility in the distant places enterprise.
Customer Satisfaction: ISO requirements are supposed to the make establishments to serve their clients in the higher manner that could concurrently growth clients’ the satisfaction.
Government tenders: ISO Certification is the pretty critical to bid for the government tenders.
Business efficiency: The functional performance of the establishments is stepped forward with the aid of using acquiring ISO certification. SOP (standard operating procedures) and the paintings commands may be advanced with the assist of ISO certification agency .implementation of ISO in an company manages the assets efficiently.
Product quality: by the acquiring ISO certification the product first rate suits up the worldwide requirements it is going to lessen the hazard of product order rejections which can arise because of the fallacious products.
Marketability: ISO certification improves the enterprise credibility and the facilitates the enterprise advertising and the marketing directly.
How does ISO 9001 help you select a supplier
ISO 9001 provides some requirements for the purchasing process that is include you as the customer. These requirements address the following topics.
- Requirements regarding the purchasing information that you should provide so that suppliers clearly the understand your needs
- Any specific approvals that might be needed to confirm that the supplied products and the services meet your requirements and the any monitoring or inspections that you might require at your supplier’s premises you have an important role to the play by specifying to your supplier what you actually want. You may need to the consult with your own internal technical staff the actual users in this process. If you don’t this you might find that is you receive a product or a service the meets all your stated requirements and the applicable regulatory requirements but which is the absolutely wrong for the intended application. So the first of all you should concentrate on the specifying your needs related to the intended use of the product or service.
- To help in the task you may consider the following
- What is the specific product or service you are the buying
- What impact does this have on your own the business
- What are the risks to your business if you experience problems with this product or the service
- How can you be sure the product or service you receive will be the actually meet your requirements
- What do you know about the reputation and historical performance of the supplier
- What level of the confidence do you need in your supplier’s ability to the provide you with conforming products and the services on a consistent basis
- If you decide that conformity to the ISO 9001 is important based on your assessment of the risks associated with the products and services you are the buying how can you be sure that your supplier does have a QMS that meets ISO 9001 requirements
- Are the products and the services you require covered by your supplier’s QMS? You may need to ask for a copy of your supplier’s actual certificate or the declaration of conformity to the find this out.